Lombardy is the Italian business hub: it generates more than 20% of Italy’s GDP, one of the so-called “Four Motors of Europe”.
Lombardy is the Italian gateway for FDIs: over 60% of FDI coming to Italy.
Lombardy is the top Italian region for Real Estate market:
– almost 10 million inhabitants
– home to 800,000 companies
– 22% of the Italian office stock
– almost 150,000 warehouses
– great opportunities in the hospitality sector, 52% of tourists are international.
ATTRACT: THE KEY TO LOMBARDY
Regione Lombardia presents, together with Unioncamere Lombardia, AttrACT, a unique policy program for the promotion of its investment opportunities. This initiative aims at promoting local opportunities and facilitating the investment process for foreign and Italian companies. These targets will be reached thanks to the direct engagement of Lombardy Municipalities involved that committed to carry out specific interventions in the following areas: simplification, economic and fiscal incentives, promotion and investor assistance activities. As of today, AttrACT has mapped more than 100 both public and private investment opportunities in 56 Municipalities: +2million sqm total GIA and +300,000 sqm total GFA pertaining to 4 key sectors: Industrial, Offices, Logistics and Hospitality.
To ease investors in their decision process, AttrACT guarantees:
– an online platform where all the investment opportunities are published: www.attractlombardy.it. This unique tool allows to easily identify the most suitable locations according to the investor needs.
– a tailored assistance throughout each stage of the investment project.
Regione Lombardia is the first Italian region to implement such a wide-scale investment promotion program.
AttrACT is expected to become both a best practice and a benchmark for all the other Italian Regions.